The HUMOR Project
|Date:||April 15, 2016|
|Time:||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
The Positive Power of Humor in Taxing Times:
Preventing Hardening of the Attitudes
**Ocean City Free Public Library**April 15, 2016 from 2:00-3:00 PM**
Presented by Dr. Joel Goodman
Director of The HUMOR Project, Inc. in Saratoga Springs, NY
(www.HumorProject.com), which is the first organization in the world to focus on the positive power of humor. Joel is a popular presenter whose programs have tickled and touched the lives of millions all over the planet. In fact, Joel is one of only two professional speakers in the world to have presented in all 50 states and on all seven continents. Author of eight books and recipient of the International Lifetime of Laughter Achievement Award, his pioneering work has been featured in 7000+ TV and radio shows, newspapers and magazines in 175+ countries. Joel is back-by-popular demand for the 12th time here in Ocean City as part of the annual Doo Dah celebration.
This fast-paced, fun-filled, FUNomenal presentation will include highlights, stories, tips, and déjà vus from Joel’s previous programs here as he helps you to learn about:
- The Steve Allen Principle— the secrets to developing your comic vision and finding humor in life
- Reasons why you should be very serious about humor… and how humor might increase the quality and quantity of your life
- Inviting more humor (HAHA) and creativity (AHA) in your life and work
- The magic of humor to turn negative situations into laughing matters
- The bottom (funny) line of humor: the art of laughing at yourself
Key concepts and cogitations from Joel:
You gotta have a sense of HUMOR if you want to get more smileage out of your life and work.
- Seven days without laughter make one weak.
- Humor is FUN… but not for fun! Your HUMOR Prescription (HUMORx) provides serious benefits.
1735 Simpson Avenue
Ocean City, NJ 08226