Quiet Study Room
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Quiet Study Room Guidelines
The Quiet Study Room located on the 2nd floor is available for limited use during this time.
- Up to two individuals are allowed to use the room at a time
- Patrons may reserve the room for up to 2 hours, once a day.
- Please come on time for your scheduled time. We will be unable to extend/change the time allotted for the study room.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, the room will become available for booking by another person or group.
- The library reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the patron is found to be in violation of library policies or Quiet Study Room guidelines.
- Will be open to the public for scheduled hours during Library Operating Hours
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – First Available slot
- Saturday: 9:00 am - First Available slot
- Sunday: 11:00 am - First Available slot
You can schedule your time to use the room below:
Or you can call the Reference Desk at (609) 399- 2434 ext. 5231