The library is pleased to offer technology help in our computer center during operating hours:
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 4:30 pm.
Got a tech issue? Setting up a new device? Interested in accessing Digital Library materials? Let us help! Our librarian Kyle can assist you. Set up an appointment using the "Schedule Appointment" box below to receive FREE tech help on the first and last Wednesday of every month in N111. Sessions are limited to 30 minutes max. See a librarian for scheduling assistance. Stay tuned for upcoming tech drop-in dates.
Please note that this program is meant to provide basic technology help – we are unable to assist with in-depth technology issues, hardware repairs, or specialized software instruction. Please bring any devices that you have questions about.
You may also email email@example.com or call (609) 399-2434 ext. 5239 to sign up and learn more about this service.
Join our instructor Carol every Friday morning for our free computer workshops. Topics range from Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office, iOS iPad/iPhone, photo editing, and more! Classes are held in our computer center from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. every Friday.
Please check our events calendar here for a complete list of upcoming classes!
Not able to visit us in person? We got you covered! We’re proud to offer Infobase Learning Cloud which is a video-based, go at your own pace, how-to training resource that includes thousands of short videos covering more than 500 of today's most popular software applications on both PCs and Macs.
• All the latest offerings — Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Google, and more
• Valuable job training — Improve job skills with in-depth training in Excel and Photoshop, or learn valuable social media techniques with tutorials on Twitter, blogging, and podcasting
• Mobile training — Learn how to use mobile products such as the iPhone and iPad
• Access anywhere — Watch videos at the library or remotely from home
• ADA Accessibility — All videos are closed captioned Accessibility Statement
Click here to start learning today!
*If you are trying to create an account, use "learn" as your passcode.
*If you have an account and are experiencing issues logging in with your password, use the temporary password, "learn." Once you are logged in, you can then change your password in the profile settings.